Sunday, November 7, 2010

начало

okay, seriously, i dont know what possessed me in creating this blog thingy today. there i was sitting in the living room of my house and suddenly i walked up to my laptop, plugged in my broadband and started creating a blogspot account. i did my profile, uploaded a picture, chose a cool name for the page, picked out a template and den..........NADA! nothing...i realize i dun really have anything great or monumental to write! i have stalked many blogs of other people, friends ( namely sharm, dalwin, aslam, fairizee ) and strangers, and i think i have stalked enough blogs to know that the first entry always has to monumental or great. it is the first entry that will make or break your blogging future and i think my future in blogging is down the drain. frankly, this is my third attempt of a MONUMENTAL first blog entry and i dont think i am doing a good job here.well, i think i am gonna stop here right now and come back when i have something MONUMENTAL or GREAT to write about. i am going to Penang tomorrow and who knows, sometihng might happen and then i will have something to write about. at least my second blog entry will be something GREAT! 


~ roger & out ~






No comments:

Post a Comment