Monday, January 2, 2012

The Year of the Rabbit

2011 was four days ago. Looking back, 2011 was a good year for me. Maybe because it was the year of the rabbit. I was born in the year of the rabbit! I guess, its like a celestial lucky charm thing..hehe.






January : the beginning of an end (oxymoron!) My last 
                  semester kicked off. The 6 years of my tertiary
                  education was on its last lap before the finish line.


February : the dreaded practicum. Became a ZOMBIE….
                   *bbrrraaaiinns*


March : my first car, a white Myvi finally arrived at my 
               doorsteps. Marshmallow!


April : practicum ended! Relieved. Had an epiphany, teaching 
            is my calling. This is what I was meant to do with my 
            life =)


May : 6 years came to a full cycle. Quite an emotional month. 
           Mixed feelings, relieved, happiness, sadness, regret


June : REUNITED with cohort 4! KISSM course + exam.  
            Yahoo!!


July : celebrated my 1st birthday with my family, in my house 
           since 2005. (the new term always started either one day 
           before/after or on my birthday!) I was happy but it did 
           not feel the same without my buddies!


August : started working in KUMON. New experience =)


September : quit work. Finally received my graduation letter! 
                      Went back and forth from Ipoh to UUM.
                       Roadtrip!!


October : (BEST MONTH EVER!) Got my degree! Yay…even got a gold medal. Made my parents proud. 6 years of tears and sleepless nights paid off when I saw the Cheshire cat smile on my mom’s face…


November : started working in ERICAN. I love teaching!


December : holiday! Made my passport & went to Singapore! 
                     Met my buddies hisham, aina and zul. Made new     
                     friends, azim & ika. Have a new family in Skudai..
                     mama nora & papa haris!


Yeah, 2011 was a good year =)

No comments:

Post a Comment